our family

our family

Tuesday, October 27, 2009







Today Kasen is six weeks old!! I cannot believe it has been that long already. Shelby seemed to have grown up the minute he was here. She says such grown up things now. I was telling her something I thought was amusing and her response to me was a sarcastic "Really, are you kidding me?!" I didn't know what to do. Do I laugh because she did it just like I do or do I cry because she's too grown up for silly stuff? Who knew Kenneth and I would be living in Corning Arkansas with a dog and two kids. Wow, how our goals have changed.

3 comments:

  1. He can't be six weeks already!! That would mean Beckett is almost 6 weeks, and thats just not poosible! Precious pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. those were my 3 fave pics that u posted on fb!

    ReplyDelete

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Cassie Moore and I am married to Kenneth Moore. We have two children, Shelby who is 2 and Kasen who is 5wks, and we live in Corning Arkansas. This is just a little peak into our lives!